Services I Lubbock abortion information
Heartline Women’s Clinic offers FREE and CONFIDENTIAL services to women in the South Plains. Heartline is funded exclusively through private donations and does not receive any state or federal funding. We provide our services for free so that women can make a choice they can live with the rest of their lives.
- Urine pregnancy testing
- Pregnancy confirmation through limited ultrasound
- Education on pregnancy, adoption, abortion, and alternatives
- Education on RU486 and the morning after pill
- Assistance on obtaining prenatal care
- Parenting training through our Earn While You Learn Program
- Referrals to community resources and agencies
- Pre-abortion information, A Woman’s Right to Know
- Post-abortion support and recovery through Surrendering the Secret
- Friendship and support
To schedule a confidential appointment, contact Heartline today at 806-788-0500 or firstname.lastname@example.org.